Apple iPad 2 MC979LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, White) 2nd
Apple iPad 2 MC979LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, White) 2nd Generation is an Apple's newest
generation of iPads and absurdly thin. The minimal weight of this Apple Ipad 2 tablet is by far the
most impressive feature about it.
The great benefit to the iPad 2 16 GB wifi is having access to Google Books, ibook, Nook, and
Kindle. Surfing the web, checking email, watching movies, playing games, looking at new cars, reading the Economist
magazine, all work better on an iPad than a laptop. It does these things very well indeed.
The iPad is not a light laptop; it is instead a different way to use computing to do a wide
variety of consumption and communication--not principally production.
The iPad 2 still doesn't support Adobe Flash.
The screen is supposedly oleophobic but gets fingerprints all over the place in mere minutes of
use. It could be extremely irritating. If you feel the same way, get a screen protector like the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Screen Protector Shield for Apple iPad 2 with
LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS or ZAGG InvisibleShield
Size Name: 16GB | Item Shape: Wifi | Color Name:
- Apple's newest generation of iPads.
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology.
- 1 GHz dual-core Apple A5 custom-designed processor.
- Forward facing and rear facing cameras.
- Apple's iOS 4 and access to Apple's app store.
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard
- Hardware Platform: Mac
- Processor: 1 GHz Apple A5
- Number of Processors: 2
- Size: 16 GB
- Type: Solid State
Graphics and Display
- LCD Native Resolution: 1024 x 768
Cases and Expandability
- Size (LWH): 7.31 inches, 9.5 inches, 0.34 inches
- Weight: 1.33 pounds
- Rated Charge (normal use): 10 hours
Apple Ipad 2 Tablet 16 GB Wifi Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 9.5 x 0.3 inches ; 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Top of page